Uh, oh! Captain America’s shattered shield from Marvel’s “Avengers: Age Of Ultron,” unveiled at the #MarvelSDCC booth and in Hall H last night.
when someone does something better than you
Wow, it’s first time I’ve been tagged in tumblr xD
Tagged by @abookcat
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you wrote and write your 11 new questions.
3. Tag 11 new people.
4. Tell them you’ve tagged them.
5. @ me so I can see you answer.
• What is your favorite song from a book to movie adaptation?
Can’t choose, really. I love all the songs from Harry Potter’s first five movies, they are wonderful. So let them be it. I can’t remember anything else now.
• Go to YouTube and watch LC9’s Mama Beat, what did you think of it?
Not bad. There are some cuties. And they have nice voices, they should be seiyu ^^ //otaku
• Least favorite Harry Potter book to movie adaptation?
Half-blood Prince and Deathly Hallows both movie parts. Really don’t like them.
• Most favorite Twilight book to movie adaptation?
Um, first part I guess. That’s the only part I can remember.
• Are you on Pottermore?
Since the very opening of it. Was one of the first students. Slytherin Students.
• List three reasons to put an all nighter
Reading a very interesting book/manga/comics.
TV series/movie/anime marathon.
Entrance examination for university.
• Post a shelfie
Shelfie of my Kindle will do? As I’m not home and anyway I’ve only Russian books with old covers :)
• What brand of deodorant you use?
• What is your Hogwarts House and why?
Slytherin. Why? Because that’s my high blood nature. And because that’s what the Pottermore’s Choosing Hat said to me, after Olivander gave me exactly that wand I always wanted.
• Daytime or nighttime reader?
ALL time reader.
• If you had twins, what would you name them?
And an expected answer is Fred and George, am I right? Well, I’m not going to name them so anyway, and even if I wanted you can’t just give kid an English name in Russian-speaking country. And I’m still here. But I’d name them - Dominic and Dionysus, if both are male, and Dominic and Daniella, if they are male and female. Actually, I’ll name my kids so even if they’re not twins.
1. When have you learned to read? How old have you been and who taught you?
2. How many and what languages do you know?
3. Where would you prefer to live: in the middle sized house in the forest, big modern flat on the top floor of the highest building in the center of a big city/capital or small comfy flat away from the city’s center?
4. Can you name yourself an old school or 90’s kid?
5. Do you know without Google and Wikipedia or any other side help where is located and something else about Ukraine? (my little experiment) Have you known it before Ukrainian crisis (which started last year)?
6. What mainstream had an influence on you? Be honest :) (starting with ‘Twilight hate’ and ‘sudden fans of Harry Potter after deathly hollows movies’ and ‘marvel/dc comics fans after marvel movies’ and ‘John Green fever’, etc)
7. Would you leave your city or even country to live somewhere else? If yes, why and where?
8. All time favourite book series. Reasons why.
9. Least favourite character. Reasons why.
10. Do you prefer online shopping or real life shopping?
11. Can you quote the first/last line from your favorite book? Like ‘Mr. and Mrs.Dursley, of number four, Private Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.’ (I might made a few mistakes in punctuation, because it’s very different from Russian)
I’m just gonna let the world figure this out
What does this mean???? Help????
Wait for it